Friday, April 10, 2026

OH MY COD

OH MY COD OH MY COD OH MY COD OH MY COG WHO WAS GONNA TELL MEEEEEE

ALL OF KAT-TUN'S MUSIC GOT UPLOADED TO SPOTIFY I'M GONNA START CRYINGGGGGASKHFDSAKJHFKHJSDFJKADKHJFAHKJFAHSDKFHDJSKFKLJDSKDFJS

OH MY CODDDDDDDD THIS IS NOT REALLLLLLLWAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*LOUD SOBBING*


sotd: LITERALLY EVERYTHING BY KAT-TUN EVER

6 comments:

cyberhoney.heart said...

listening to kat-tun in this high of quality................ finally................... *bawls eyes out*

cyberhoney.heart said...

ok apparently it's all been up since their debut anniversary STOPPPPPDAFHASKLJFADSJKDASJKDF WHAT

koi ♥︎ said...

OMG I JUST SAW IT!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

koi ♥︎ said...

they even put the photo from november ㅠㅠ

cyberhoney.heart said...

I KNOWWWWEAFKHSHJAKHDSKFJDS AND THE LITTLE BIO SNIPPET INCLUDES THE ORIGINAL LINEUP I'M SOBBING

cyberhoney.heart said...

the fact they even have their solo songs too is so interesting to me. like i know it was all under the company, but even akanishi's! i thought he took those with him, but i guess not. but in reality i probs just don't know how music laws work.

and now i'm thinking of akanishi reuniting with them again................ WAAAAAAAAAAAAA